The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) invites submissions of abstracts for its annual conference, on any aspect of the digital humanities. This includes but is not limited to:
- humanities research enabled through digital media, data mining, software studies, or information design and modeling;
- computer applications in literary, linguistic, cultural, and historical studies, including electronic literature, public humanities, and interdisciplinary aspects of modern scholarship;
- the digital arts, architecture, music, film, theatre, new media, digital games, and related areas;
- the creation and curation of humanities digital resources;
- social, institutional, global, multilingual, and multicultural aspects of digital humanities
- and the role of digital humanities in pedagogy and academic curricula.